It is used in premises in medical establishments, hospitals, in the food industry, etc. and at home.
To protect the eyes, safety goggles are included which guarantee 100% UV protection during the procedure.
The device is designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of current safety standards and has a certificate of conformity assessment with the Technical Regulations.
The device is manufactured in three versions:
– With 5W lamp
– With 7W lamp
– With 9W lamp
– acute respiratory diseases;
– acute rhinitis;
– sore throat;
– acute otitis media;
– axillary hydradenitis (in combination with SMV, UHF, infrared, laser and magnetotherapy);
– clean wounds;
– purulent wounds;
– furuncles, hydrodenites, phlegmon.
BASIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
– wavelength of 253 nm;
– the value of irradiation, at a distance of 1 mV of the device ≤0.7W / m²
– the value of the radiation at the output of the device:
for 5W lamp – 35 W / m²
for 7 W lamp – 50 W / m²
for 9 W lamp – 75 W / m²
– the device provides operation in the mode: 8 hours of work, 30 minutes. breaks;
– the device is operable when powered by AC (50 ± 0.5) Hz with a voltage of 220V at a deviation of the supply voltage by ± 22V from the nominal value;
– the service life of the appliance is at least three years.
The device complies with the requirements of the state standards and has a certificate of compliance with the technical regulations for electromagnetic compatibility and low-voltage electrical equipment.