The apparatus is structurally composed of a power supply unit and a switching unit connected by a cord, and heating elements that are connected to the switching unit by means of connectors. The kit includes four heating elements for warming the body and one heating element for the nose.
PRINCIPLE OF TREATMENTAL ACTION
As a result of the action of heat, there is a flow of blood to the organs, the removal of spasm and associated pain. If local acidosis was observed in the tissues prior to thermotherapy, then the acid-base balance was normalized after the procedures.
As a result of improvement of blood circulation from the diseased cell the excretion of the accumulated products of inflammation is accelerated and there is an influx of immunoglobulins, amino acids, sugars and other biologically active substances that promotes the regeneration (recovery) of tissues and organs. Also, as blood circulation improves, the oxygen content of the tissues increases.
The influence of heat slows down the development of influenza virus, herpes and many other viruses.
When using medicines (ointment, gel, etc.), the procedure increases the rate of penetration of drugs through the skin and mucous membranes, which maximizes the effect of treatment.
1 INDICATIONS TO USE:
1.1 Respiratory tract diseases:
– bronchitis (including chronic);
– chronic pneumonia.
1.2 Diseases of the genitourinary system:
– chronic pyelonephritis in the stage of acute process subsidence;
1.3 Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
– colitis spastic;
– adhesive processes of abdominal cavity and pelvis;
– peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
– biliary dyskinesia.
1.4 Diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
1.5 Neurological diseases:
– osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome;
– Plexitis in the subacute period.
1.6 Post-traumatic conditions:
– bone fracture in the recovery period;
– post-traumatic contracture of the joint;
– postoperative and post-traumatic scars;
– hematoma in the resorption stage;
– infiltrate in the resorption stage.
1.7 ENT diseases in the stages of acute process and in remission:
– acute and chronic rhinitis in the phase of exacerbation and remission;
– acute and chronic tonsillitis in the phase of exacerbation;
– acute and chronic sinusitis in the phase of decay exacerbation;
– acute and chronic frontitis in the phase of exacerbation.
Note. The list of indications for use can be expanded by a doctor.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR APPLICATION:
– acute purulent-inflammatory diseases;
– violation of thermal sensitivity;
– malignant formations;
– benign neoplasms in the area of influence;
– systemic diseases of the blood;
– bleeding and tendency to them;
– tuberculosis in active form;
– diseases of the cardiovascular system in the stage of decompensation;
– acute disorders of cerebral circulation;
– fever (body temperature above 37 ° C);